EasyTweetSheet allows you to preset tweets and allow users in a shared folder to tweet them by simply clicking a link. This is useful for news, conferences, and other live events.
- Open this copy of the EasyTweetSheet template and File —> Make a copy
- In your copy open Tools —> Script editor
- Copy and paste the link into a new tab on your browser (https://script.google.com/macros/s/AKfycbx9QzKUsRTSM2RqwHgHKoijwkejdXjXHjp4F8YPEIiDbOOSD_0/exec)
- Register an API key by creating an app on Twitter. Enter your Twitter URL as your website. Remember to use https://script.google.com/macros/ as the callback URL.
- Enter the API key and API secret and click Next.
- Click Next to authorize the connection. Follow the instructions to authorize the app.
- Return to Tweetsheet and start filling the ‘text’ column with what you want to tweet which should enable the ‘tweet’ link.
Visit MASHe for more info, tools, and support.